Hi! My name is Dan Brandt Lautman. I’m a technology management consultant based in Washington, DC. I have been working in the nonprofit and association sectors for more than 17 years, with more than a dozen years’ experience in the information technology field. For the past nine years I’ve been working for DelCor Technology Solutions where I provide information technology assessments, cybersecurity assessments, and interim information technology director services.
About this blog
This blog is about basic and best practice technology management skills for small businesses. All opinions in this blog are my own and do not reflect those of my employer or my clients.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Dell Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator (CSSA).
- University of Maryland, College Park (kinda-sorta)
- Member/volunteer, American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- Member, Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Coordinating team, Segulah Minyan